Monday, June 11, 2012

Prayer Requests

Please remember these in your prayers...
My niece and her family (miscarried yesterday)...
Sparkman Family...my son-in-laws Dad will have test and updates on his cancer today -- Bobby White

please pray for a girl named Ashley and her PaPa who is very ill. Ashley is praying for God's wil but I know she is having a hard time with things...-- Cindy Hartke

Hey everyone. My son Jonathan , whom has Cerebral Palsy, is in the hospital at the moment for something is ailing him severely. He cannot speak, nor can he walk, so we use are best understandings to relate with him. If anyone of you believe Gods mighty hands can heal my son, then please say a little prayer for him. Thank you and God bless -- Larry Butler

I need all my praying friends to pray with me for my sister Leslie. Last Wed, she learned her baby no longer had a heartbeat and she delivered tiny Gabriel on Thursday. She is now back in the hospital with a blood clot. Please pray for her and her husband Tor and son Alex.-- Laura Beard Lewis

My friend Vikki Clark-Looper is making arrangements for her uncle's funeral. Please pray for Vikki and her family as they go through this difficult time.

I have a couple of prayer request this morning. Please remember my Uncle Bobby & my Meemaw in your prayers. -- Lisa Marie Hodge

I wanted to get everyone on board to pray about our Deacon, Art and his wife, Early. They are going through a difficult time with health issues and life's struggles. Please pray for them to gain strength through our precious Lord and Savior! Thank you in advance to all who read this. Deb

Big Craig Rains' mom is in the hospital suffering from possible staph infection. She has finally been taken off the respirator and is doing better and has been moved to a room, but she still has a long road to recovery, and needs our prayers.

Deputy Sheriff Bobby Crapse was killed when his patrol vehicle was struck head-on by a wrong way driver. He had just completed a traffic control assignment and was driving back to the north part of Bryan County when the crash occurred. Deputy Crapse's canine partner sustained very minor injuries in the crash. Deputy Crapse is survived by his wife and three children. Please keep the family and co-workers of Deputy Crapse, Sr. in your prayers. God bless and stay safe. --Netexas Cops

Kevin and Leslie's friend Larry Loy had a pretty bad accident and is currently in a Shreveport Hospital. The doctors have given some bad news and are thinking that he may not be able to walk again. Let's be in prayer that our miraculous God will change this situation for their friend Larry. God is in the miracle working business and He hasn't closed the doors yet!
Bro. Matthew

I would like to ask for special prayers for a childhood friend who loss her her Daddy today...I pray that she finds comfort in knowing that he is no longer suffering and that he is in Heaven now with the Angels now keeping watch over her and her family!!! Joy and MaRanda you are in my prayers — with MaRanda Megill Daels and Joy Megill Jacobs. -- From Vikki Clark-Looper

My friend, Jim Rains has to get an MRI today on his back and legs. He can barely walk. Please put him in your prayers.

My cousin Michael Deloach - recent back surgery (Michael says he is recovering nicely. But please keep him in your prayers)

========

No comments: