Monday, July 02, 2012

July Comments

7/12/12 I just found out that the old man in the "Little Rascals" show with "Spanky and the Gang" was my great-great-grandpa:

The Little Rascals

I grew up on Little House on the Prairie. It was our Monday night thing when I was a kid. I watched every episode from the Pilot to the Goodbye show at least two or three times.

Little House On The Prairie

I remember mom telling me one day that she would woop my butt if I didn't have my room clean by the time she came home from work. I was young. I had time. So I hopped on my bicycle and rode to my cousins' house to play Bingo with Melissa and Frisbee with Travis. I was outside playing frisbee when mom drove by. I took every short cut imaginable to try to beat her home...but I got a woopin.


This is Travis, Melissa and Barbara Ann McRae when they were young. They lived two miles down a dirt road in Redwater, Texas from my house.

Me Melissa and Travis were always getting in trouble. I remember one time we went swimming in the pond behind Jaquie's house in the middle of February. Mom found my wet clothes and I had to fess up. oooh boy did I ever get in trouble.

7/2/12 -- Finally got Fallout downloaded, after two weeks of downloading. Don't ask me why it took that long, but I sure enjoyed playing it last night!

============


Superlift – 10% Off Superlift Suspension Systems

No comments: