Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Are we infidels?


The Bible verse for today is: But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. (1 Timothy 5:8)

I thought of this after seeing this picture posted on facebook about how we are sending money overseas to other countries when we have our own that need to be cared for. God has been talking to me about this for years. I pray He talks to our leaders in Washington, too.

A few years ago I did a study on "Experiencing God" by Henry Blackaby. If you have not done this study, I recommend it. One of the ways God communicates with us is through His word. The other way is by personal experience and learning from your mistakes, and the other way is through other people and their experiences. There are other ways, but these are the main three.

When I got that post, I remembered the verse from God's Word. That was God speaking to me. So, I'd be remiss not to speak to you.

No comments: