Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Things I've Learned This Year...

I always write down ten things I've learned each year around my birthday. Here goes:

1. "I'm sorry" only works when the action that you are sorry for is not repeated.

2. Stubborness can be a virtue if used for the right reasons.

3. It is a crime to keep your mouth shut if others are using theirs to badly influence the future.

4. It doesn't take guts to ensure that justice is done. It takes determination not to accept less than what is just.

5. Memories are there to be shared. Others never know what you meant to them until they know the things that you remember about their past with them.

6. God does His best work when you trust Him completely with your problems.

7. When you stand for righteousness, God always has your back.

8. You will never BE the person you want to be until you decide to ACT like the person you want to be.

9. Forgiveness sets you free to be yourself. Humbleness helps you stay that way.

10. If you can't be grateful for what you already have, you will never achieve all you desire.

1 comment:

Rosa said...

OK this is great! :) I'm especially glad for #5 - thanks for sharing memories with me!