Thursday, October 09, 2014

A "Christian" man does not NEED a "Christian" woman.

I get so tired of seeing posts from men who say, "I am so lonely. I need a Christian woman to make me happy". (As if having a "Christian woman" would solve all of your problems). The truth is, the motivations for wanting that "Christian woman" is selfish, because from the moment she says yes, you are hell-bent on corrupting her Christian morals.

You see, the only way a "Christian woman" should ever say yes to a man is when that man is a "Christian Man" who does not need a woman, period, to make him happy. He should already be happy with what God has given him, and if he has God, he should not be lonely. A "Christian woman" wants a man who will lead her further INTO God, not drag her FROM HIM.

A Christian man who invites a woman to follow him should be directing her steps toward what he is aiming for, GOD. If she doesn't want to follow, then you don't NEED HER.

Period.

You see, a "Christian woman" does not NEED you or anyone else to make her happy. She doesn't look to a relationship for what she NEEDS. She has GOD to supply all of her needs according to HIS riches in Glory. If she "chooses" to be with you, it's because you provide her with something she WANTS. And the ONLY thing a real "Christian woman" WANTS is to be closer to God.

You want to know why she disses you? Re-read the above. And, if this post has offended you so that you immediately call me "judgmental", all I can say is if the shoe fits, WEAR IT.

This is why I am single by choice and choose to stay that way. I have been through the hell of having a so-called Christian man time and again who has done NOTHING to lead me toward God. I REFUSE to make that mistake again.

No comments: