Thursday, August 16, 2012

Praise be to God!

I live to wake up praising Him. I praise Him because He made me. I praise him because He lives. I praise Him because He gives life and He gives hope and He gives love and He gives...period!

This morning, I got to wake up and praise Him because I am in a new home, that has more and costs less than where I came from. I still need a few pieces of furniture, but I praise Him because I know He will provide. He always does.

Then I got to praise Him because right there, on my facebook feed was a picture of Haley Jane and her baby, Jackson. I praised Him because He heals. He gives life. He makes the dead come alive. He answers prayers.

I praise Him because I have the opportunity to do something great for Him. I have the opportunity to influence others for Him. I praise Him, again, because He provides.

I praise Him because I live. I live to praise Him. He made me so I can, and if I don't, I am not happy. He makes me happy.

I praise Him simply because He is my God, and I am His child!

I live to praise Him.

====================


www.aquaresorts.com

No comments: