Thursday, August 09, 2012

August Prayer Requests

Please pray for Judy Long. She tripped on a rock and busted her elbow and will probably need surgery.

Remember me in prayer I am in the I.C.U. at Audubon. Hospital. -- Mike Scoggins

Please pray for Terrye Woods who has pneumonia from a cold and pray for her parents who also got her cold.

My son Daren is Graduating today from Army Training Boot Camp. I'm so very PROUD of him. Tomorrow he will leave Ft.Jackson SC. To start his AIT Combat Medic training in Texas at Ft. Sam. Please keep him and all the other Private's in your prayers as they go on their journey's to different place's.. -- Susan Coker

Allan Mears' sister, Linda Richnow, died. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Please be in prayer for my cousins Phillip and Sarah Alexander in Bloomburg, Texas. They lost their son in an accident today. -- Bobby W. Mauldin

Please pray for Tyler Lee. He is searching for direction in his life and needs all the encouragement he can get.

Please continue to remember Jordan Smith in your prayers. Jordan is 11 years old and is on my daughter Hannah's softball team. Jordan is in ICU at Children's Hospital. From what I've been told she got a staph infection and it went into her bloodstream. She is on a ventilator and they have put a feeding tube in. Please pray for this sweet girl and her family! --Lisa Marie Hodge

No comments: