Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Need to Know

Today I found out something I didn't want to know, but desperately needed to know. For me it was a sense of release upon finding out. Truth sometimes hurts.

I am struggling now with what action (or non-action) I should take in the wake of this information. Should I give up? Should I walk away and not look back? But, given the circumstances, how do I do either of those?

Is it worth it for me to continue as I have? Or, should I just shelve everything for a look-see at a later date?

I don't know. I hate those words, being who I am. I despise the not knowing. I can't grasp the concept of never finding out. But, in this case, what would bring me the most knowledge?

Sometimes letting go and letting God seems so hard. Sometimes, it's the only thing you can do. This time, however, I think that God took over, and gave me no choice.

I guess I should be thankful. I'll have to wait and see whether this is the case.

========================

No comments: