Monday, February 02, 2015

The Issue of Faith

The issue of faith is, Does God have integrity? -- Dr. Tony Evans.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord -- Joshua

God said it. I believe it. That settles it. -- Bumper sticker

If God says it, folks, it's truth. It will come to being. It will come to pass. Nothing can stop it. It's there. Period. So, to have "faith" in God is to believe that He is all-powerful, all-knowing, and can do anything. The Bible says that with God ALL things are possible. To doubt what God says is lack of faith. It is the same as calling God a liar. It is the same as saying He doesn't have all the information. It is just like telling God that He is weak and can't help you.

God is. God told Abraham "I AM". If this is true, and if God is who He says he is, and can do what He says He can do, it's a very dangerous game to have a lack of faith in Him.

I choose to believe that God is everything He says He is, and that makes Him everything to me.

No comments: