Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Anniversary

Today, New Year's Eve, is my anniversary. I have been single for ONE WHOLE YEAR today. And, I have enjoyed every minute of it.

The more time passes, the harder it is for me to imagine being in a relationship. I like this too much. And, my whole year, as hard as it's sometimes been, has been WAY better than the last 5 Years. And, much better than any other year where-in I was not single.

I have learned to depend on God for every little thing, and to praise Him when He shows up and shows out, and to recognize those times...which sometimes seems like it is every day.

I have been able to focus on my career, to put all I have in it, both at work and at home, without being reprimanded or resented for it.

I haven't had to listen to someone tell me I was wasting my time, or that my dreams won't amount to anything, or that I was interfering with their own life because of it.

God will never give me away, push me away or ignore me. He is everywhere I look for Him. I feel secure in His love.

And, I am safe.

Happy New Year's!

No comments: