Tuesday, October 06, 2015

What I've learned during my 46th year on this earth:

=====Advertisement=====
Save $10 on same day service at 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Remove your junk without breaking a sweat - Book today!
========End Ad=========

October is the month of my birthday. At the end of this month, I will be a whopping 47 years old.

Every year I try to write down what I have learned through-out the year, whether I share it with others or not.

This year is no different.

Below is a list of the top 10 things I've learned this year:

1. God is more dependable than family or friends.

2. If you only give what you have, you will only get what you need.

3. Faith is the most powerful muscle in your soul.

4. I am still human.

5. God loves me and wants to use me in spite of my humanity.

6. Attitude has a lot to do with the availability of opportunity.

7. Sometimes you have to burn a bridge in order to stay faced in the right direction.

8. Sometimes you gotta give the twine some slack in order to attract the fish.

9. God is the best provider there is.

10. You can't climb the ladder of success by knocking the rungs out from under the person ahead of you.

No comments: