Monday, June 23, 2014

Home Remedy for Gall Stones?

I thought it was just getting old. You know, the cricks and pops in the mornings when you get up? I thought it was normal for me to feel that way at 45 years of age. It's been slowly growing worse over the last five or so years...then, when I would get off work, I'd be so tired I just wanted to plop down on my chair and not move. My feet hurt. My back...between my shoulder blades...shoulder...neck...and my hip always feeling like I needed to find a way to pop it. I thought it was just hard work and the stress of the day. Maybe it was. Or, maybe it was a symptom of a different problem: gall stones.

After my last attack -- you know, the one that ended me up in the emergency room crying out for my momma in pain? -- It was confirmed that I have gall stones. However, my liver and kidneys and everything else is "healthy, and on the high side of normal" (whatever that means). At any rate, it means I'm not going to get an emergency operation without insurance. I either have to change my diet or suffer, or both.

So, I searched the internet for those home remedies. I'm willing to try anything to keep from spending another $4,000, not to mention what it will cost for the operation.

I bought all the stuff, but didn't have the nerve to try it out until Saturday.

I went to Panda's Chinese Buffet. I stuffed myself with all that spicy, high-cholesterol ridden food. I felt it hanging in my chest. I just knew I was going to have another attack. It was coming. So, I drank a shot of apple cider vinegar when I got home that night.
On Sunday morning, I took 3 Tablespoons of 100% Lemon juice. After dinner, I took a half a shot of apple cider vinegar and a half a shot of olive oil, mixed it and downed it. Just before bed, I took 3 teaspoons of epsom salt and a cup of warm water and mixed it and downed it.

I drank 8 to ten cups of water throughout the day.

This morning, I woke up with NO pain ANYWHERE. I have felt better all day than I have felt in the past ten years. I wasn't even dead tired when I got off work today. I feel younger; more energetic; ready to take on the world!

There you have it folks!

I am told I should do this about 3 days. Then, once about every two to three weeks or as needed. I sure want to keep feeling this way!

Of course, a low-cholesterol, high fiber diet is good to do along with that, too...but I just can't eat oatmeal without butter and sugar.



How to Get Finally Rid of Gallstones and Get Your Life Back! (Pass Your Gallstones Without Drugs or Surgery)

No comments: