Sunday, August 27, 2006

Time Heals All Wounds

It's amazing to me how burned bridges have a way of rebuilding themselves. I have realized that even the biggest mistakes I have made in the past seem to have found a way to be corrected.

I guess part of it stems from the fact that the people involved are also in the process of bettering themselves. As we grow older and wiser, we all tend to change our views -- and sometimes we forget the past and vow to move forward. Then, when we cross paths with former obstacles, the mountains are no longer so high to climb.

I no longer have any enemies from the past. I feel vindicated, in that I am able to move forward and start anew without looking back at past hurts. I never realized that human nature allows for second chances.

I am thankful that God wipes clean bad memories.

No comments: